The 2015 SLIAC Volleyball Tournament will feature Greenville College, Fontbone University, Webster University, and Westminster College.
Tournament At A Glance
The 2015 St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Volleyball Tournament will be this weekend with all three matches taking place on Saturday, November 7 in Greenville, Ill. The tournament field will include Greenville College, Fontbonne University, Webster University, and Westminster College.
Tournament Schedule (Greenville, Ill.)
Match 1 - #1 Greenville vs. #4 Fontbonne at 2 p.m.
Match 2 - #2 Westminster vs. #3 Webster at 4 p.m.
Championship Match- Winner of Match 1 vs. Winner of Match 2, at 7p.m.
Collegecasts Championship Game Broadcast Link
Greenville College "Panthers"
Fontbonne University "Griffins"
Webster University "Gorloks"
Westminster College "Blue Jays"
- All four teams in this year's tournament have won the SLIAC Tournament at least once in program history.
- Webster leads the way with 12 titles, including the last four years.
- Fontbonne has won five titles, the last coming in 2004.
- Westminster has two SLIAC Tournament titles, coming in 1996 and 1998.
- Greenville has one tournament title, winning it all in 2010.
- This year Greenville captured the SLIAC regular season title, marking the sixth consecutive season they have won at least a share of the title; setting a new conference record.
- Westminster has 21 wins this season, marking their most wins since 2001.
- Greenville went 5-1 against the tournament field this season.
- Webster enters the tournament having won the last four titles, a conference record.
- Fontbonne recorded 11 conference wins this season, their most since 2007; and will be making their first tournament berth since 2009.
- Fontbonne finished 0-6 against this year's tournament teams.
- Webster was 2-4 against the tournament field.
- Westminster went 5-1 against teams in this year's tournament.